This September from ONI PRESS!



You guys do NOT want to miss this one, trust me. Writer Christian Ward and artist Sami Kivelä really knock it out of the park and score a touchdown! Pick your favorite sports metaphor. Issue #1 is out this month in fine comic shops everywhere. This will be one of the books of the year. At some point your friends will be like, “Remember how good THE FOREVER HOME was?! I feel sorry for anyone who didn’t read it!” Make sure they aren’t feeling sorry for you, you know what I mean?
If you had asked me if I had a new ARCHIE series in 2026 on my bingo card, I’d have said yes, but that’s ʼcause I work at Oni Press and I knew it was happening. But if I didn’t work here? I’d be shocked! And excited!  Listen, the world is a tough place. Things are hard! This comic, by Ben H. Winters and Fábio Moon, is like a dose of positivity and serotonin injected directly into your soul.
The adventure never stops, and that’s a good thing! 
ADVENTURE TIME HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 and ADVENTURE TIME: QUADRUPLE FEATURE #3 (OF 4) are bringing the heat this month! We’ve got Jake, we’ve got Finn, we’ve got BMO and Lumpy Space Princess and Marceline and so much more!


In FORT PSYCHO #2, Matt Kindt and Brian Hurtt deliver that perfect blend of mayhem and mystery. What other comic has a beautiful, resort-style prison and a dude named Zeus with a machine gun mowing down an army of ninjas who have cut out their own tongues? None, that’s the answer. No other book has that.
Then, in MIND MGMT: NEW & IMPROVED #4, things get weird. Well, they were already weird, but Matt Kindt ups the ante in the final issue of the opening arc. It’s like layers of weird.


It’s almost spooky season, and there is no better way to prepare than indulging in some sweet suspense and terror from EC COMICS
We’ve got CRUEL KINGDOM 2 #1, CATACOMB OF TORMENT #15, and THE EC COMICS TREASURY OF TERROR VOL. 1 all hitting the shelves at your local comic retailer! These books are packed with stories from folks like Jason Aaron, Cullen Bunn, Chris Condon, Kano, Matt Kindt, David Lapham, Tony Moore, Greg Pak, Stephanie Phillips, Andrea Sorrentino, Sina Grace, and many more! Sick freaks rejoice! It’s your time to shine!
SUPER MONDO MEGA MUTTS #3? Yes, please!
BIKER MICE FROM MARS: SCORCH #2? Heck yeah.
FACELESS AND THE FAMILY: MAZE OF THE MECHANICAL ALIENS #3? Stop drilling, you struck oil!
I know you are overloaded right now and are probably like, “I love all of this but can I get just a little more? Just one more tasty morsel?”
How about three?! That’s right, we also have THE LOST SUNDAY, YULETIDE: CURSE OF THE WINTER WITCH, and A GHOST ARM MADE OF ANGRY GHOSTS all dropping this month! It’s crazy, I know, but it’s true.

Comments