Not My Small Diary No. 20 - The Power of Music


Not My Small Diary No. 20 - The Power of Music https://www.etsy.com/listing/788277285/not-my-small-diary-20-the-power-of-music is a 136-page, digest size, black and white, perfect bound comics anthology edited by Delaine Derry Green. Cover by Ben Snakepit.

Not My Small Diary is always such a pleasure to read and this issue is even more enjoyable than usual because it's about The Power of Music! As a music lover myself, I'm always interested to learn how others are moved by the tunes. Specific songs, live performances, or just artists that somehow connect, the power music has on so many people is just incredible. Within these pages Delaine Derry Green collects a wide range of individual musical experiences from over 50 artists and writers and shares their stories as told by their own hands! The finished work is a rhythmic composition of beautiful styles spanning the breadth between the roughness of old-school underground to the polished draftsmanship of commercial work! The personal experiences shared through these stories really hit home for me. Music has been such a big and important part of my life it's easy to relate to the various tales. Even my mother-in-law's friend (and terrific singer in my opinion), Slim Whitman, gets a mention in this comic! The variety of stories and experiences couldn't be any better! 

If you dig music, art, and comics, then you'll want to join Colleen Frakes, Joe Decie, Andrew Goldfarb, Androo Robinson, Aaron Brassea, John Porcellino, Rob Kirby, Mari Naomi, Julia Wertz, Jenny Zervakis, Jonathan Baylis, T.J. Kirsch, Simon Mackie, David Lasky, Noel Franklin, Misun Oh, Danny Noble, Fafá Jaepelt, Billy McKay, Chad Woody, Max Clotfelter, J.T. Yost, Ben Snakepit, J.M. Hunter, Jason Marcy, Steve Wallet, Jesse Reklaw, Ken Bausert, Steven Anderson, Michael Kraiger, George Erling, Joseph Cotsirilos, Aimee Hagerty Johnson, Jason Martin, Kevin Van Hyning, Pete Wentzell, Josh Medsker, Roberta Gregory, James Burns, Brad W. Foster, M. Jacob Alvarez, Tom Scarecrow, David St. Albans, Peter Conrad, Maddie Fix, Joel Orff, Dave Kiersh, Donna Barr, Sally-Anne Hickman, Missy Kulik, Jim Siergey, J Gonzalez-Blitz, Jennifer Hayden, and Carrie McNinch in the pages of Not My Small Diary No. 20 - The Power of Music at https://www.etsy.com/listing/788277285/not-my-small-diary-20-the-power-of-music

Comments